The development of SalesDriver was driven by the experience that a structured and systematic approach to sales is often missing, e.g.:
- A professional sales plan, which objectively describes «how much, of what» has to be done to meet targets
- A proper sales plan, not a volume, or event plan
- Focus is on results measurement, rather than on the drivers leading to the results
- Focus on results leads to a reactive, rather than a proactive sales management. You can’t change the actual results
- Sales managers are therefore not able to sufficiently focus on driving the sales planning, productivity and performance in their sales teams, and
- Sales consultants do not sufficiently know how to objectively approach an increase of their sales target.
How confident are you that your sales consultants will reach their sales targets this year?
Achieving the last 20% of the sales target is normally the most costly part as it often means having to «buy» the market. At the same time, however, there is an overall need to reduce the distribution costs. Margin erosion will further restrict the use of traditional marketing campaigns as they are not sufficiently cost efficient to generate the required incremental sales. Doing more of the same is no longer sufficient – there is a need to improve sales effectivness and sales efficiency.
Depending on the starting point, we normally see 10-20% improvement of sales results with SalesDriver – just by achieving a structured and systematic approach. A further approx. 10% from getting transparency in the sales process and therefore being able to take the right action at the right time. If you can answer the following five questions with a «yes», SalesDriver can most likely substantially enhance your business’ sales performance.
- Is your business model mainly based on personal sales, i.e. you have a sales force selling your products or services?
- Is there a lead time from the first contact until the prospect decides to buy/not buy, which is longer than a few days?
- Is it important that a sales process is applied within the lead time when selling your products or services?
- Is it necessary for your business to win more customers than you currently have?
- Would you like an increased transparency of the KPIs in your sales process and a better understanding of «how much, of what» it takes to meet sales targets?