Without a professional sales plan, which objectively describes «how much, of what» has to be done to meet targets, challenges arise:
- Focus is on the results, which one can’t change – instead of on the drivers leading to the results
- Sales managers can’t sufficiently drive the sales planning, productivity and performance in their sales teams
- Sales consultants do not have sufficient structure to objectively approach an increase of their sales target.
WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE SALESPEOPLE WITH, OR WITHOUT, A SALES PLAN?
Doing more of the same is no longer sufficient – there is a need to improve sales effectiveness and sales efficiency. An increased transparency of the KPIs in the sales process is required to focus on the drivers of sales and to better understand «how much, of what» it takes to meet sales targets.Depending on the starting point, we normally see 10-20% improvement of sales results with SalesDriver – just by achieving a structured and systematic approach. A further approx. 10% from getting transparency in the sales process and therefore being able to take the right action at the right time. If you can answer the following five questions with a «yes», SalesDriver can most likely substantially enhance the sales performance of your business.
CAN YOUR COMPANY PROFIT FROM USING SALESDRIVER?
1. If YOU HAVE A sales team
3. If THERE IS A Lead time in the sales process
2. If THERE IS A sales process
4. If YOU MUST WIN MORE CUSTOMERS
SalesDriver as an IT solution was developed in close co-operation with my colleagues at proaxia consulting group.
Further research for SalesDriver from a technological perspective and additional market studies were conducted in co-operation with the University of Lausanne, Faculty of Business and Economics.
Considered a worthwhile project, the Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation CTI funded a doctorate project with the University of Lausanne related to SalesDriver.